Welcome, everyone to the 2020 STC Leadership Program!
Our free annual Leadership program will be hosted virtually on May 27 from 5:00-7:00pm EDT. This will enable us to:
- Provide a welcoming and inclusive Leadership program event for all STC leaders who wish to attend beyond Summit attendees
- Focus on community leadership activities
- Highlight community programming and networking
- Accommodate attendees across time zones
This event is for anyone currently in a leadership position in an STC chapter or special interest group (SIG), or if you want to be more involved in the leadership of your chapter or SIG. At the Leadership Program, you’ll be able to talk with your counterparts about what they do, meet the award-winning communities’ leadership, and get details about the successes they’ve had.
The Community Affairs Committee, the STC office, and the Board of Directors invite all community leaders to this time of celebration, education, and community. We encourage all leaders past, present and future to join us online for a time of connecting and learning. Traditionally, this event is part of the Summit, but this year we are excited to host our 2020 Leadership Program as a separate event.
To make available all of the opportunities we provide during an in-person program, we will be holding a series of webinars and networking opportunities over the next couple of months to provide broader, more in-depth training and networking for our current and potential community leaders.
Register now for our Leadership Program events on the STC website.
- Annual Business Meeting
- June 3, 5:00-6:00pm EDT
- New Community of Practice and Community of Interest Model Overview
- June 8, 7:00-8:00pm EDT
- Leadership Happy Hour Social with Todd DeLuca
- June 9, 7:30-8:30pm EDT
Dates To Be Announced
- Building and Sustaining Your Community by Training New Leaders with Dan Voss and John Clement
- Membership Recognitions with Lori Meyer
- Recruiting Members through LinkedIn with Bobbi Werner